INTEN'S BOOK OF RECORD

good evening, my lady bug. how are you, eh? I think I haven't post anything yest from few days ago. and today, I got an inspiration from kak dwipa, about world record. and me, have my own record too.
  1. the greatest person in my world : I can't told you this one. but someday, I'll tell you!
  2. the most patient brother on earth : kak Dwipa
  3. the prettiest friend in my world : Sintha Dewi
  4. the worst boy ever : UUK. I HOPE YOU READ THIS, HA!
  5. the funniest friend : Rania Ayu
  6. the most annoying friend : Cyntia Putri (but I love you whatever you re, dahling)
  7. the kindest friend in school : Yudia Triana
  8. the most inspirational person : Putri Purwanthi
  9. the heartful friend : Frangipani Nandha (just me and my bests know about it)
  10. the heartbreaker in this world : Grahadintha Pramaeswara
  11. the coolest blogger ever : Kak Riri
  12. the inspirational blogger : Asrithari Dewi
  13. the forever doll : Teddy Bear (I love, YOUUU teddy!!)
  14. the misterious one : G******
  15. the best photographer : Damayanti
  16. the loyal one : Dian Argarini
  17. the funniest boy ever EVER : Vikannanda
errrrr..... I can't think about it again, iuhhh. my brain's already error this time. haha, hbu? everybody has their own "the most" :)
N.B : I HAVE BOUGHT THE NEW LENS FOR MY CANON 60D, OMG THANKS MUM!!




No comments:

Post a Comment