Random part II

hello, guys. thanks for keep following my blog even I don't share anything goods. hehe
I'm exactly in my final exam (end of first semester) but I don't have any minded to go study, or just open a book, yeah I'm a bad student. But you know, I would really like it if I can studying like any clever students out there. I REALLY wish. Cause I really regret this whole six months, how I can be like this, too lazy and don't have any motivations. Oh God, my life is not like this on my first grade.........

this make me miss my first grade times, where I were that overactive in the old time. I miss my seatmate in X9 Rima, I miss going to beach with her and Rania, I miss going out for all time with friends or just going to school in holiday. I miss Sintha Tolek and Dea, how we spent time that much, in old time. I really need a motivations, but, who? what? where? I don't know a single thing to find out why I'm becoming like this today, yesterday, or second grade? no need to take care of clothes, my ponytails, eyeglasses, task, but still better than who I am today. like Katy Perry said "all these money can't buy me a time machine.." I really want it to have a time machine, to fix my bad past and become a good and happy person like me in old time. just show me thhe way, God, and I'll try....



No comments:

Post a Comment