Movie Marathon: Your Best Holiday Partner.

yep. this is holiday and I do nothing... 
yes, I'm in my money recharging cause I want buy new clothes and frames. my old glasses was broken :( hell.
so, I just watched movies for these one weeks. more and mooooore films. at school or just in my bedroom with blanket. oh, it's fun absolutely! just with 50 thousand rupiahs, you'll get your own holiday in your own rooms with friends, if you want. (it's good for everyone that's who want to save their money)
what I've watched:
- Korean Drama: Pasta, Lite To Me, Personal Taste.
- Another Good Films: The Notebook, Black Swan (eewww, you couldn't watch this), changed up, cinderella story 3, our idiot brother, etc etc.
how about your holiday, peoples? I hope you'll enjoy your own kind of holiday. having fun!!
p.s: so sorry I can't join P5 to waterbom cause my women's monthly accident's coming for NOW. T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment